Sunday, August 23, 2009

Attitude....

last night as I was driving back home I thought about the conversation that I had with my friend which was about attitude and how people react about certain things that we face in life I came to realize that the longer I live, the more I see the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. We are in charge of our Attitudes, I could be wrong but this to me makes total sense.

Anyways, I am sitting in my backyard now it is nice and sunny outside a little cloudy, I am thinking to go for a long walk but I am a little lazy maybe because I just got up or maybe cause today is my lazy day where I like to take my time in doing anything, I don’t know why Sundays has always been my lazy days, maybe if I get myself a big cup of coffee it will give me some energy to start my day and to go for my walk, I have to do it, because before we know it the cold weather will come again and then we will not be able to do anything… I can smell the grass and the trees I love this smell, it always reminds me of my childhood, back when I was still in Nigeria and after each rain fall I use to go out stand in our huge garden and smell the beauty of nature, what I love about Canada is that when it rains in the summer it always brings me back to my childhood, cause in Nigeria it use to always rain in the summer and it is where my childhood was I only wish that I could go back in time and enjoy it one more time just for one day and come back, if only…….

No comments:

Post a Comment