Thursday, September 10, 2009

A phone call…..

A friend of mine called me from Paris this evening, it was really nice talking to her, it’s been a long time since we spoke, and every time we talk it brings back a lot of memories, it took me back maybe 15 years, wow how fast time flies, it’s scary.... We talked about the past and how much fun it use to be and how free of responsibilities we were, all we cared about is how we looked and what to wear before going to school the next day… how we change as time passes by is so amazing we think that we are not changing but when we look back and see how different we were, we realize that yes we did change and yes everything about anything in our lives is different now. She told me that she is heartbroken and that she misses her boyfriend a lot it is unfortunate that she cannot be with him now, I feel for her and I wanted to ease her pain as much as I can but I couldn’t, she said that love hurts and that’s true in certain ways but I think that, that’s not true as well, cause I think that loneliness hurts, rejection hurts, loosing someone hurts. Everyone confuses things with love but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes you feel wonderful again….. I said to her that soon they will be both together and whatever caused their separation now it will soon be over and they will be back together, I actually promised her that this would happen, I know her boyfriend, he is a close friend of mine, I actually introduced them, and I know just how much he loves her. I just hope that he will return soon.
The good news is that she told me that she will be visiting me soon, well! Not that soon, she said that she will come in December to spend the holidays with us, she is like family, I told my dad and he was very happy that she is coming. Sometimes friends are connected to us more than anyone in this world and I am glad that she was and is and will always be part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment