Monday, March 16, 2020

Corona-virus...

Corona-virus, something that hit us suddenly. It feels like as if we are all in a horror movie. Everyone is scared. which is understandable. But what  I do not understand is why people are over reacting, by hoarding things that they don't really need. The most thing that amazes me is that, there is no toilet paper in the market anymore. I mean, why????? I am concerned about this virus for sure but not panicking. I have faith that this will end soon. We do what we have to do as a community and leave the rest to the professionals. I have been home since Friday after I came back from work, I never been home for such a long period of time. To keep my family safe I will I do it. My 5 year old son who has asthma, he's at a higher risk that if he gets this virus he will be hospitalized. I would do anything to keep him and his sisters safe and healthy. But no panicking and trying to buy things that we really don't need will not solve the problem. Just do the best you can to keep your community safe. I am a firm believer that no matter how difficult the situation is, there is always a solution. Like we learned in Physics, for every action there an equal and opposite reaction. So Corona-Virus hit us hard we will hit hard back by doing what's wright for us and our community and country. Stay home, stay safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment