Saturday, May 23, 2009

Langkawi Island...

Sitting in my hotel room here at the most beautiful resort ever Four Seasons Langkawi, actually! today is my last night here before starting a new adventure. I came here a week ago and it feels like I came one minute ago, time just flew, I don’t know how!! When I came here I wanted to think about so many things in my life and to make up my mind in things that has to be done, to be honest I did not think about anything, I felt that the only thing that I wanted to do is enjoy my moment cause I know it will never come again, the beauty of this island is that it makes you feel so complete and very satisfied with whatever you have.

For the whole week I walked by the beach at sunset and took so many pictures of the beach, I could never get sick of it, I feel like I could do this all my life, but I know that reality has to kick in and that I have to go back home, but at least for now I want to enjoy myself to the fullest…
Tomorrow I will be going to another part of this beautiful country, I am actually a little sad that I am leaving this beautiful island but also anxious to begin my second part of my trip before going to my favorite place which is Africa… this island got me attached and I feel that I will for sure come back, I don’t know when, but I know that I will for sure maybe next year!!!.

1 comment: