Sunday, December 13, 2009

Modern Technology...

Amazing how technology has progressed, this morning when I woke up and logged into my laptop, my niece which lives far away from here skypied me cause she wanted to tell me some news that she wanted to share with me, she said what she needed to say and then we had a video call, I was able to see my sister and her kids and her husband as I was having my morning coffee it felt like we were in the same room, we were talking and laughing and my little favorite niece which is only 4 years old was talking to me too, listening to her soft voice made me giggle, I just wanted to grab her and give her a huge kiss and a hug, that this is the only thing that I wasn't able to do. You see she is at this age where she is curious to know about everything that is around her, so she was asking me all sorts of questions, some I was able to answer and some I had to ask my sister for assistance on how to answer her. Anyways, it was nice and warm. I think that even though there is an ocean that is separating us, I seriously felt that I was there with them enjoying my morning, I think that this is the best Sunday morning gift, my sister and I decided to make it our ritual from now on, so every Sunday I have a date with my far away family....




No comments:

Post a Comment