Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Obsession with coffee!!


Well! I am not really obsessed with coffee, I just like to have a good cup of coffee especially in the mornings. I love to wake up in the morning to the aroma of a freshly perked coffee. Who ever invented the coffee maker with the automatic setting was a genius, no waiting for the first cup anymore. The gurgling sounds give me a warm and live feeling. I float from my bed to the kitchen and pour the heavenly liquid into my own personal mug. I just add a touch of 2%milk and a little bit of sugar. Such a comforting way to greet the day. I sit on my backyard as the sun comes up, a different beautiful scene every day accompained by the sounds of the rising crescendo of birds. All my senses comes alive for the day, during those moments of solitude. I think that this is the perfect way to start a busy day especially in a Monday morning... and that to me is not an obsession it's a relationship between myself and my morning cup of coffee that I will never give it up no matter what... people tell me that I am obsessed but I tell them that I am in love and that's a hug difference....

No comments:

Post a Comment