Tuesday, January 7, 2020

They don’t teach us…

It’s Tuesday evening, am listening to my favourite tunes, kids are asleep and hubby is away on a business trip. So basically I have the evening all to myself . Since I have nothing that I need to do,  I decided why not update my blog. So here I am. But the thing is I am really not sure what to say. So I will keep it short. I have been thinking lately and I have been making a list of things that they don’t teach us at school, especially after my dad passed away last year. They don’t teach us how to love somebody. They don’t teach us how to be famous or rich or poor. They don’t teach us how to walk away from someone you don’t love anymore or how to know what’s going on in someone else’s mind. They don’t teach us what to say to someone who’s dying especially if that someone is your parent. They don’t teach us anything worth knowing. Somehow, they expect us to know it all. I guess the best teacher is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment