Sunday, March 15, 2009

Real Love...

I had such a lovely evening tonight, my friend and I had dinner together, we of course went down town and as usual I drove and made lots of driving errors that I had to tell my friend that she was lucky that she is still alive, for some reason every time there is some one with me in the car I tend to do some stupid driving mistakes, I don’t know why!! Anyways, while we were having dinner tonight we spoke about so many things, one of the things that we talked about was love of course, what would 2 beautiful ladies like us be talking about if not love…. The point that we both agreed on is that when meeting that special some one and when both your mind and heart agrees with you, then and only then you give your soul and body to that person, I think that when you give the person that you love the most important thing which is you it has to be at the right time, with the right person so that you can always keep it inside of you and make it so special and beautiful and pure and always treasure it, and I think that it has to always be this way pure and unforgettable especially when experiencing it, I hate the word sex, I always like to call it love making, cause I think that when two people are in love,it is not about sex, it is about two becoming one in a world that only belongs to them and that is filled with love and passion and happiness, and in a world that could take you to the moon and back..

No comments:

Post a Comment