Thursday, March 26, 2009

Walking in the rain..

Today was just great, I did something that I haven’t done in such a long time, I walked in the rain for almost 3 hours and ooo boy it felt so good and so refreshing. Walking in the rain is something that every one should do and I recommend it to all my friends, because I think it cleanses all of your worries, it also gives you hope and peace and relaxation beyond your belief, I think it is the best way to cure depression.

After my long amazing walk, I came back home, I had a big smile in my face, my dad was like “are you ok Imane” I said to him that I am just happy and satisfied with whatever, I actually invited my dad to dinner which I rarely do because every time we go out for dinner it ends up us arguing and not talking to each other, of course he paid since I am jobless now, all I did was invited him to dinner that he had to pay for, we went and had sushi, that is the only thing that my dad I have in common we both love sushi, it was a lovely evening and for some reason my dad and I did not argue and he actually did not ask me the usual question that he usually asks which is “ IMANE, WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO SETTLE DOWN AND FIND SOMEONE, I WANT TO SEE YOUR KIDS BEFORE I DIE”. We actually talked about so many other things and I enjoyed it really, I like it when my dad is relaxed and not intruding in my life, ooo by the way I will be moving to my new condo next month, I cannot wait, I know it is not going to be easy on my dad, but I think that this is the best thing for both of us, besides my brother just bought a house close to my dad’s house, I think that he should be ok.

I am feeling content now and I don’t want anything to ruin that, I think that my walking this afternoon was the reason of this beautiful feeling, this is why I love the spring and the summer it gives me the chance to be outside and with nature, this is where I belong, I relate my love of nature to Nigeria because it was always great and the views were amazing, I cannot wait to go to South Africa, I know that it is going to be great and loads of fun and I will be doing lots of swimming and mostly enjoying my walks by the ocean every morning at sun rise and every evening at sun set.

No comments:

Post a Comment