Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thousand and one nights..

I always tell people that I am a night person, it is now 1:45 am here in Senegal and as usual I cannot sleep and when I cannot sleep my mind starts to think, for instance few minutes ago while watching TV and before I decided to come online and write this post an episode from an Arabic series taken from a very famous and ancient story book called Thousand and one nights or (Arabian Nights), I was trying to watch the episode but I couldn’t concentrate that is because my mind was occupied with all the things that I have done and the places that I have visited and going to visit. As I mentioned before I went to Malaysia, Dubai, Lebanon and Senegal, all these places made me feel like I'm living in the time of the thousand and one nights and that’s because I have been to places that I haven’t been to before, it felt like I was living a dream, it was beautiful, it was actually more than just beautiful, to be honest I have no idea how to describe my experience with such great places, I was amazed by the people and how simple they are, and mostly by the sceneries that I have seen, it was really, really, really beautiful, and the food was just divine especially in Dubai, I have been to so many restaurants all over the world, I think that in Dubai is the best food ever, I had sushi there it was soooo yummy beyond belief. A friend of mine says that I am like sindibad because I keep flying from place to place but that is ok because I am like a bird but only the kind of bird that likes the change and enjoy it no matter what.
Now here I am in Senegal it is almost the last part of my trip, in 2 weeks I will leave this country to go back to Lebanon and London and then after that back home, time flies so fast we cannot control it but we can at least enjoy the present and download things into our heads and make great memories so that when we go back home we will share our experience with the people that we love, this is what I am planning to do, I will tell everyone that I know about my adventures, I did share some of my adventures with my friends already in Facebook by posting pictures, but there are things that you cannot just post, cause you can only share it with the people that are close to your heart, I was happy and I want the people that I love to be happy with me and that is by sharing my news/adventures with them…

No comments:

Post a Comment