Thursday, April 23, 2009

A chance to live ...

Here is another thought that came crossing my mind just now while sitting in my bedroom listening to my favorite radio station and so tired because today was such a busy day, the best part of the day was when I went to visit a friend of mine from my previous job at work and there I met all the other people that I use to work with or knew, it was nice, I think that I was lucky that I had the chance to meet such nice people and eventually became friends with.
Anyways, here is what my tired mind came up with, fall in love or fall in hate, get inspired or be depressed. Ace a test or flunk a class, make babies or make art, speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is a divine chaos, embrace it, forgive yourself, breath and enjoy the ride because whatever it is it’s worth it, we live once and we all have the chance of life so why not live it to the fullest and let it be, we always have to remember though that god is watching us and no matter what this life brings us he will be the one to protect us and give us the courage to move forward. Life is what you make out of it, so live it, for what you want it to be, because we all have the chance to control and change whatever it is we need to change and this done by having the chance of every sunset of every day, and as I always say every day is new beginning and a new chance so let’s grab every chance we have with our own hands so that we can live our lives the way we want it… remember, no matter how difficult today is, it can never rain forever, and after every storm comes a beautiful shiny day, so enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back and realize, they were the big things...

No comments:

Post a Comment