Friday, April 24, 2009

My trip...

Tomorrow is my first day of my trip, I will be gone for almost 2 months, will be going to different countries and seeing lots of new things, I am anxious but scared at the same time, I don’t know why, maybe because I am doing it alone, it was my decision to go on this trip, I need to clear my mind, so many things happened and is happening in my life right now, and I need to sort things out.

What is amazing about this trip is that it is the first for me in a year and 2 months, I am usually always on the go, I think that in some way I am blessed to have had the opportunity to explore the rest of this world, and see the different creations of god, amazing every time I go somewhere I see something that is so unique and special that makes me want to come back to that specific place. I had the chance to see so many things in my life, I think that travelling and seeing the world from different angles made me who I am today, when I was younger I always wanted to feel stable and be part of a place, but looking back at my life I came to realize that I was destined to be moving and flying all over the place, sometimes I feel that I am like a bird only with broken wings, I fly but not as fast as the others, I always fall down but with my only one wing I tend to fly back and see what I need to see and experience everything that life has to offer. I will never have a home, I will always have houses, actually, just now while writing this post I realized that I have lots of homes in so many countries that I can always go to, and now during this trip of mine, I am not staying in hotels I am staying with friends in their homes which are my homes too, see having a home doesn’t mean it could be in one specific place, home is everywhere or at least for me.

I did buy a note book and a cute pen, I will be doing lots of writing so that when I come back from my trip I will write everything that I have seen and experience maybe this will help me keep living my dream which is happiness.

London will be the beginning of my trip and Africa will be my last destination before coming back to Ottawa, just thinking about the fun that I will be having makes my heart beats so fast and hard just like when you are in love and you see your loved one after a long separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment