Thursday, February 5, 2009

Being Crazy

Two days ago I went to the movies with some of my friends we were watching the Revolutionary Road movie, it is long and boring and I do not recommend it to anyone, but if you really like Leonardo DiCaprio and if you want to see the movie just for him, then I suggest you rent it. Anyways, what really grasped my attention is when him and his wife Kate Winslet in the movie of course, they were talking about being crazy and do not give a dam about anything, and just live the life that they want, according to them we only live once so be it and enjoy it even if what ever they want to do is crazy to other people, but then it makes total sense to them, what is really weird about the movie is that there was a crazy person that wasn’t really crazy or at least this is what I thought cause what he said made total sense to the couple and I think to me too. I think that the writer of the movie did that in purpose cause the message that he was trying to send is that, we never know until we try, we think it could be impossible or a crazy thing to do but it could turn up to be great, and that we shouldn’t hide behind our comfort zone, I totally agree with that. I think that I am contradicting myself by saying that the movie is not good but then it has a meaning maybe I didn’t like it cause of the ending, I am not going to say what it is, because I don't want to ruin it for who ever is going to see it.

I have done so many crazy things in my life, and looking back I don’t regret it at all, for some reason I always do crazy things sometimes it turns up to be great actually but other time it turns up to be devastating, but I never regret what I have done before, I try to learn from my mistakes and move on, cause I think the best way of learning is always the hard way. Everyone give advise to you and tell you what you should and what you shouldn’t do we try to listen, or at least I do, but then I do whatever I think should be done, it could be right or wrong but I want to experience it, so when the time comes and if it was bad, I know exactly how to fix it, I am good at fixing problems I’m actually an expert with this, maybe cause I have been through a lot in my life doing lots of crazy things, but I think being crazy is what made me who I am today. Don’t get me wrong I am very normal, romantic and trying to be a happy person I just love exploring the world that I’m living in, and I hope that some day when I meet the right person, we will be doing it together maybe with a little bit of experience and then I will have my happy ending

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I enjoyed your company. The movie, overall, was lacking something. Won't go into details. But I loved the crazy guy, to me he's not crazy. Or he gets life, then that's why he's crazy! lol

    All I want to say is that I hope you'll meet the person who will sweep you off your feet and enjoy exploring the world together. And remember, you're other crazy half (that would be me), is a phone call away :)

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete