Monday, February 9, 2009

Happiness

Sitting in my room listening to my favorite radio station and surfing the net and looking at quotes, one quote that I found and loved and shared with my friends, it is by Christian Dior it says “Happiness is the secret to all beauty, there is no beauty that is attractive without happiness” amazing how right this quote is , today while I was having lunch with my cousin, we were actually discussing and talking about happiness and what is the real meaning of happiness, some people say it is love others say it is having money and health. But I think happiness is you, it is what is inside of you, if you are happy and satisfied with what you have and who you are, then I think that you should be happy, cause other things could come and go, I always thought that happiness is not about how rich you are, I have met so many people that are not rich at all and if you see how they live you’ll think that these people are the saddest but actually I came to know and be closer to them, I have realized that they are very happy with what they have and satisfied with their lives they think that life isn’t about materials it is about the beauty that is within us and I totally agree, cause you could be the richest on earth, but deep inside you are the poorest, cause there is no self satisfaction.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel happy, nothing really special happened I just feel it, just like when you feel that some one likes you even though they never tell you, it is a gut feeling that you have that makes you happy, these days nothing really special is happening to me, but I feel happy and satisfied cause I know that I haven’t done anything wrong to anyone, I love all the people that I meet, and for some reason they always have some sort of an effect on me, I don’t know why, I like to learn from other people and listen to them, and try to make them happy or the least I can do is put a smile in their face. Happiness is always there, it is all over the place it’s a gift that is gifted to us, all we have to do is open the box of gift that is inside of us and start living and start being happy first with ourselves and then with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment