Monday, February 23, 2009

My Weekend!!

Last weekend was one of the best weekend that I have had in such a long time, I think it started on Friday when I went with a friend of mine to Carleton university to check something up for her, this friend of mine is very special to me, and for some reason every time we do something together, weird things happens to us it is usually adventurous and fun, I just love spending time with her I am seriously blessed to have her in my life, she came at the right time ( Joudi if you are reading this, just want to tell you that you are the best indeed).

Saturday was a different story we had a blast, we went dancing, we danced like crazy and screamed just like babies it was great and we enjoyed it, after releasing all of our stress out by screaming and dancing we went for a very late dinner, there we were so tired but so happy we talked endlessly none stop about anything and everything. It’s been a while since I last had a good time, it reminded me of the college days, where I use to with my college friends don’t care about anything and just have fun and enjoy life, sometimes I feel that growing up is suck (excuse my langue) , we tend to worry a lot when we grow up, even though when we are younger we can’t wait to be older and when we are older we want to go back to becoming sixteen and seventeen again, I think us humans are never satisfied with what we have. Anyways I don’t want to ruin this I just want to say, that bad things do happen and it happens all the time but the best way to deal with it, is to be happy and enjoy your time cause I am a firm believer that there is nothing bad in life, we make things bad, by worrying and thinking negatively about what ever we face, but the truth is bad things happen so that we can move on with our lives and explore new things in life, by either meeting new people or getting a new job or even by travelling or going back to school to help us advance our knowledge, so if you come to really think about it, it is not bad at all, it is actually preparing us for the unknown that we are all scared of, I think the unknown is something that is known, if only we know how to deal with it, and we have to always have faith in us and of course in tomorrow and in god.

After dinner we walked in the market, I just love Ottawa at night it is beautiful and full of life, it was cold but I wasn’t feeling cold, I was enjoying the company and everything else, I only wish that everyone can feel what I feel and see what I see, I know that if this happens so many things will change because I like to see everyone happy, I think that when you are happy and satisfied you can move on and think positively, this will help you go forward in life and make all your dreams come true. So be happy and always have faith in the future, cause as I always say every day is a new beginning and new a challenge and new opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. You can't even imagine how blessed I am to have you too! I'll always be happy so long as I've got you. Thanks for the great day. I'll cherish every single second of it. Love you tons x

    ReplyDelete