Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I have a dream..

I know that I have been writing a lot lately, maybe because I have more time, now that I am not employed anymore, you see I always wanted to become a journalist, but for some reason I bailed on my dream which is wrong and I shouldn’t have done it , maybe I did what I did cause so many people did not recommend that dream for me, not doing what I wanted to do, it kept me feeling that I am missing something, that something inside of me is empty. I love writing, cause it is the best way for me to express myself, I do it through thinking deep inside of me and what ever comes into my mind I just type, maybe some day I will accomplish my dream, I don’t know how, and when, but I know that I want to do something about it, it could be by writing a book, that talks about everything and anything, I know this sounds ridiculous now but that’s because I still don’t know what to name the book, once I do, all will make perfect sense, I think even if this book wasn’t a success I will be happy just for having it done, until this second it is still a dream but I will make this dream happen, I don’t know when, but I hope soon.

I will be travelling soon, I will be gone for almost 2 months, I am not sure when, there are some things that I need to do before starting my long trip, I could not end up going, it all depends, but anyways, if I do travel, here is what I am going to do, I will buy a small note book and while exploring the world and meeting new people, I will jot down anything unique that I will see and experience maybe this will help me with my dream book, so that when I come back, I can look at it and try and create something out of it. Now I have a dream that was taken away from me, but I will do my best to make it come true, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hi thr,

    I'm Rakesh, I was browsing the net for some interesting blogs and I must say your's is one of the best I've come across. I could connect instantly with your style of writing. It's a great read, hope to visit and read your posts often.

    ReplyDelete