Friday, February 27, 2009

Nothing really...

Today was a long day for me, lots of driving, from Kanata, back home and then to downtown and Barhaven, I usually don’t mind driving at all, but for some reason I was very tired today, I actually just came home, guess what happened??? my dad came back from his trip 2 months early I was shocked, you know when you come home and don’t expect to see anyone, you suddenly find some one standing in front of you and smiling, well, that to me was scary. Even though my dad and I are not really in great terms and we always have issues, I was happy to see him and for some reason I felt save, maybe because I was feeling a little lonely lately, especially last month I needed him more than anything else, you see when I use to face some problems I use to go to mom, she use to always be there for me, but since she is gone, and last month wasn’t great for me and I was alone, I needed my dad, I needed someone to tell me that everything is going to be fine, I needed to hug him so tight and feel secure and save, I did survive though and I was able to move on and enjoy whatever I have to keep me happy and made so many new decisions that I will for sure talk about in a later posts.

I know that what I am saying makes no sense but for some reason I feel like talking even though I can barely open my eyes, I think that my eyes and my body are begging me to go to sleep but I am resisting it I have no idea why. I have a smile in my face for some reason. I'm listening to this very nice song, every time I listen to it, it touches me so much that I keep listening to it over and over again it is The Rose - by Bette Midler, The best part of the song is the last part where she says “just remember far beneath the bitter snow lies the seed that with the sun’s love in the spring becomes the Rose” isn’t that amazing and true???? I love music it always seems to make me feel like I am free and flying and helps me forget and puts a satisfied smile in my face… I can’t resist anymore I need to go to be bed now, I have another long day ahead of me but it should be fun for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment